One thing that I struggle with every Winter, is chapped lips. Every year, my lips decide give up around November time & don’t recover until February. Over the years I have tried almost every product on sale. Unfortunately, nothing seems to work.
This past year I have tried a couple of homemade beauty recipes & loved them, so I thought I would try a homemade lip scrub, to help them out. I’ve used it a few times over the past few weeks and loved it! Not only is it actually helping my lips, it smells & tastes like gingerbread! (Which has to be one of my favourite flavours at Christmas!)
As Christmas is on its way, this is a great product to care for your lips & even give as a present to anyone who might love gingerbread as much as me!
· Heaped teaspoon of ground Ginger
· Half a teaspoon of Cinnamon
· Quarter teaspoon of fresh nutmeg
· Two heaped teaspoons of brown sugar
· Two tablespoons of softened coconut oil
· Mix it all together & pop it into an airtight container. (pretty simple!)
This could be a savour for your own lips, or the perfect stocking filler present. It’s also the perfect way to add a little bit of Christmas into your beauty routine! enjoy x